Our goal is simple – to provide a level of customer care and focus that delivers complete satisfaction.
Here is what we do…
- We recognise and respect that we are working in peoples ‘homes’ not houses – consideration will be shown at all times, to residents, their home and personal belongings.
- Our aim is to minimise disruption to residents and ensure effective communication is carried out on a daily basis.
- Chas Berger workforce will keep properties safe, clean and tidy and maintain a high standard of behaviour whilst working in peoples homes. This will reflect the way we work in peoples’ homes – no smoking, eating, using mobile phones or radios during working hours.
- We ensure that our operatives are respectful to individual needs and show extra care and consideration to disabled and elderly residents.
- All operatives will wear identification badges and ensure a clean, tidy and safe working environment.
And this is how we do it…
- All of our operatives follow a strict code of conduct and Health & Safety procedures.
- Working hours are agreed with the Client and we aim to keep noise levels to a minimum. Noisy works will only be carried out during the designated hours.
- High levels of cleanliness and tidiness are adhered to. We provide protective materials as and when necessary.
- We ensure that clear signage and alternative walkways are displayed when a disruption is caused.