With positions available in London and the South East, successful applicants will be employed on a full time, permanent basis and will receive a competitive salary.
With over 75 years of trading when you join Chas Berger, you will be part of a secure and growing business. Established in 1922 and incorporated in 1940, Chas Berger provides a complete building service. Chas Berger is accredited to Investors in People Standard – the sign of a great employer, an outperforming place to work and a clear commitment to sustainability.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, you will be part of our construction team, delivering our service and representing Chas Berger to our customers and the communities we serve. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the site, ensuring we deliver the work safely, to a high quality, on time and on budget.
Essential skills and attributes:
· Highly experienced in social housing refurbishment.
· Extensive technical building knowledge.
· Ability to empathize and treat people with kindness and respect
· Ability to communicate with a variety of stakeholders
· Excellent understanding of Industry Health and Safety requirements.
· Management skills and ability to lead a team
· Commercially aware
· Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and PPT
· Report writing
Previous experience of working as a site manager is preferred. However, candidates looking for the next step up in their career will be given full consideration.
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, or would like more information, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Direct candidates only.
All candidates will be responded to.
No agencies – any correspondence from agencies will be disregarded.
Chas Berger is an Equal Opportunities Employer.